Thursday, January 14, 2010

Motorcycle Trailers Uk Is It Possible For An 09 Honda Fit Sport To Carry A 4x8 Motorcycle Trailer?

Is it possible for an 09 Honda Fit Sport to carry a 4x8 Motorcycle Trailer? - motorcycle trailers uk

I moved from Tennessee to California with my boyfriend, and he looks forward to his bicycle with him on a trailer and I wondered whether these serious damage to my car which could cause? I also know that I propose to use a trailer hitch class 1, but it is possible, a class 2 instead, if there is one that meets the needs of the vehicles? Thanks

2 comments:

golgafri... said...

Well ... and no. You can drag and here is a place that is where you can easily get:

http://www.etrailer.com/hitch-2009_Honda ...

.................. ................. BUT ...

Honda specifically states that the owner of the trailer will void the warranty manual. Thus, taking into account the adjustment is relatively new, would in fact most of bumper to bumper 3yr/36k start and guaranteed 5yr/60k propellant. In my opinion, not worth it.

Not really relevant, after the previous one, but I would ask you why a coupling of the Class 2 notice? The adjustment would have a payload of 850 kilograms less than half the capacity of Class 1 hook (2,000 lbs) - and then reduce the possibility of the weight of you, your friend, and what you put the load in the car, I expect You want a tongue (weight and less than 400 pounds, of course, a balanced trailer should be much smaller).

Anthony said...

Fined not only ensure that the engine oil and transmission fluid THR each inspection and will receive a coupling to bring ... You could opt for a necklace gear has only to secure the mountains in the summer ...

Post a Comment