Thursday, January 21, 2010

Children With Aids Charity Where Can I Find A Business To Match A Donation To Charity?

Where can I find a business to match a donation to charity? - children with aids charity

I am the secretary of the Student Council at my school. Every year we have a charity drive. This year we have selected a charity called Camp Heartland, so that driving children living with HIV / AIDS, and a brother to camp. This is one of the few opportunities for these children should be to understand their pain with people. They feel that they are to conceal their illness. At Camp Heartland, which can be performed free of charge.

Does anyone want to know of companies that donate money or even our combined donations? If yes, please provide contact information. Thank you!

1 comments:

Ross B said...

I'm on the edge of our local YMCA and our fundraising committee, and although I'm not sure what you are looking to increase or to take, as I think it could be a possibility.

Found what I think is a very clever idea of fundraising. Www.ArubaYFundraiser.com View or download our online shopping tool. It costs nothing, and in less than a minute ... and once completed, we are only as one U.S. dollars.

What we are most proud of this special event that the company you work for, who the workshop has shown us how they collected 100% of donations from our sponsors match!

When you configure learn how to use in such a way that want to maximize the funds raised through sponsorship, please send me a note and I'll ross@stglimited.com high marks from our meetings, or at least indicators, how do you send to do the same!

Hope this helps! To determine the success of a project!
Ross B

Post a Comment