Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fixed Home Improvement Loan Rate Best Type Of Loan For Me?

Best type of loan for me? - fixed home improvement loan rate

We bought a house at 08 April 72,000 and 86,000 dollars was thus in the Guess they are already in good shape. Id like to some internal improvements on it (walls and windows) do it yourself do. How long should I wait to get a loan, what kind of loan is best for me and what I want? We have 2 loans in our house from 60000 to 12000, both down, I do not want a variable rate. all the information that it would make sense, even if your not part of my question. Thanks

1 comments:

amy m said...

Try the FHA refinance loan, you must wait 6 months from date of purchase .. You have the smallest and least expensive PMI if you below 80%, the highest closing costs that you pay in advance, most of them. Get a real evaluation of the first though.

Post a Comment