Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Applying For Ssdi I'm 58 With Many Physical Problems. I Want To Retire From My Job And Apply For Ssdi. How Do I Succeed?

I'm 58 with many physical problems. I want to retire from my job and apply for ssdi. How do I succeed? - applying for ssdi

I have spinal stenosis, diabetes, no support for the ankles that need to run my feet or to drive at least lose his balance, makes no strength in my left leg, you use a stick to make the balance to me several times which she had back from the surgery, but I am less and less mobile.

1 comments:

hopeymag... said...

First, ask your doctor if you think you qualify, because there are social security information to ensure their health. If he says yes, ask if you know of a good man for SSDI. If not consult, you use the Internet to people in your area. The person is not necessarily a lawyer if you have someone who can not find a lawyer to know the time and the successes that they have these efforts. Mine is not a lawyer and if he made a deferred wage bill for nothing. If there are delays you will be 1 / 2 to obtain the refund. Mine was approved to begin precisely when they could, paid nothing. So check more than one person, and verify the charges.

Post a Comment