Sunday, February 7, 2010

Convection Oven, Muffins Need Recommendations For Counter Top Oven/high Power/ $100 To Bake Cookies,pizza And Muffins (small Quantity)

Need recommendations for counter top oven/high power/ $100 to bake cookies,pizza and muffins (small quantity) - convection oven, muffins

Seeking a table for a batch of high performance, then as a small convection oven. My original oven is only an effective solution. Must I use to make biscuits, pizza, lasagna, muffins, brownies (6 cookies at a time). My child eats, because, like any novelty.

2 comments:

The Oldest Man In The World said...

I think you need to understand why your oven is at home "effective" more. If the repair is more than you want to spend, I suggest to hit a few thrift stores, usually have a small toaster: "I would get rid of him.

shadow said...

You need a microconvection oven. . Check online on eBay used for a stove. You will not find a new microwave oven $ 100.00

Post a Comment